Monday, November 1, 2010

A very long day...or two

Well, it all started with Saturday morning. Do you ever have one of those days when you absolutely don't have any clothes washed and you're on your last ones? So having a date planned for 12:30 I got up at 9 to start a load. I took out Heidi and we bowled a couple of games...we both did surprisingly awful on the first game, but nearly doubled our score on the second. Later we went to the 5 n' Diner and had some great food. All in all I think we both had a good time.

I had to work Saturday night till 5am. Work was uneventful, for the most part, except for the random girls that paid me for a ride down the street, and the great pie break I took at Brianna's. So I got off work, and just cleaned the kitchen since I needed to stay up for a Priesthood leadership meeting at 6:30am (why so early???) Brennan and I get to the meeting, and they ask for a Spanish interpreter...I wait for someone else to raise their hands seeing as how I am completely dead from work and can't think. Well, apparently no one else can do it so I volunteer. I guess it did keep me awake for the meeting and went better than I thought. Arriving home I sleep in my Sunday clothes for 3 hours, then off to 3 hours of church.

Thinking that I'll get a few hours of sleep after church gets over at 4, I am reminded that we have a movie at 4:30...soooo, I make dinner and everyone comes over to watch the flick. Needless to say, I slept through most of it, then had to work from 8 till 4am.

I thought the fun was over, but as I walked in the door, I found Jordan passed out on the couch. He woke up from my arrival. I had the brilliant idea of going to Denny's. So letting loose a bit of the gift of gab, Jordan agreed to go. I love late night diner trips. We had a good time. Today at five I finally fell asleep and sleep I did for so long! Summery, it was a fun weekend!

No comments: